I eat you now.

6.3.12

Parents...

So... Today I thought a lot about bringing this girl home to my parent house. I'm sure they're gonna adore her, but of course I'm nervous, though it's probably not gonna happen before next month. I havent had a date home at my parents house since I was 13, plus this time, it's a girl. So yeah I'm nervous, but I still know that they'll like her a lot. Well... I have absolutly no clue how they'll react the first time I bring a girl home, where it isn't just a friend. They know that I like her, well I know for sure that my mom do, but i figure she told her husband about it. I love them a lot, but yeah, I'm thinking an awful lot of their reaction. If they will act like it's just a friend, or if they would ask her a lot of stupid questions! I have no clue at all.

My stepfather.

My mother.
Anyway... I asked the girl if she wanted to go to my parents house next time she came here, and she said it would be nice, so now I just have to ask my mother if it's okay!

1 kommentar:

Katja sagde ...

Hey Baby, jeg har tilladt mig at give dig en blog award, da jeg elsker dig og din blog er vildt fed og jeg håber på, at det vil få dig til at blogge noget mere, haha! Læs lige om det på min blog.