I eat you now.

20.4.12

Love.

I need love in my life. I want the feeling, of being in love, back. Someone close to me, both mentally and physically. A girl who can give me what I need, and who's at the same state in life that I am. A girl who can be my girlfriend some day. Not after a week, but hopefully after a few months, but she just have to be ready to have a serious relationship. One who wants to take it slow, and doesn't have to rush. But still wants a girlfriend, not just a date. I guess I'm gonna have to look for a while to find that girl, but I don't wanna rush it, and until I find that girl, I just wanna have fun. Party on at Lambda. I love the thought that I can go kiss whoever I'd want to, without having to be in love. Just relax and have fun. The problem is, that I'm not that kinda girl. I actually really want to be able to be that girl. But I guess I don't have the confidence, or the guts to do it. 
I've got my eyes on this girl, who often sits in the same bus as I do, and my 'gay-dar' tells me she might be homo- or, at least, bisexual. And every time I see her, I really want to go and talk to her, but I just don't have the guts to do it. Katja tries to push me to do it, but what the fuck am I supposed to say to her?
"Hey there hottie, did it hurt to get that stretch?" or what about "Hey, do you like girls?" or "Hey there! I've seen you a lot in this bus, where do you live?" How can I possibly say anything to her, when I don't know the first thing about talking to strangers on my own age, and without looking like an complete idiot. Fml.

Ingen kommentarer: