I eat you now.

19.2.12

Random questioning

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In the livingroom, as I am now.
2. Who are you in love with?
Can't tell!
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Nope.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
I think there might be.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
The 2th of this months.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Two pair.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I don't have a car.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Yesterday.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope.
10. Are you hot?
Always!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Schmirnoff Ice.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Socks, sweatpants, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Still don't have a car.
14. Last food that you ate?
Soup.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Propably in my bed.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
A west and a blazer.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Uhm, can't remember!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Uhm... Think the others saw something, can't remeber what it was.
19. What is your favorite animal?
A wolf.
20. Your dream vacation?
Either Tokyo, Sydney or LA.
21. Last person's house you were in?
The people I live with's house?
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
A sprained ankle
23. Have you been in love?
Yeah.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Of course. A lot of poeple!
25. Last play you saw?
Skatteøen.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't want to!
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Realaxing!
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't use it.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
I don't have a clue!
30. Ever go to camp?
I did when I was younger, with my family.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Not really.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope, only deodorant.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Don't think so.
35. Where is your best friend?
Right by my side. Litterally.
36. How is your best friend?
She's great!
37. Do you have a tan?
Nope, I'm pretty pale.
38. What are you listening to right now?
A movie in the TV.
39. Do you collect anything?
Uhm, I did when I was younger.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My teammates!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never happened.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Plenty of times.
43. What does your last text message say?
Can't find my telephone right know.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
I love it.
45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I gotta admit that.
47. What is your heritage?
Uhm...
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes I am, and I love her!
49. Are you rich?
Poor as fuck!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Making ready for going to bed.

Ingen kommentarer: